Saturday, October 6, 2012

6 - AVTechNO!



Upload Date: 06/17/10
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: AVTechNO!
Illustrator: 和音 - Kazune

6

Everyday repeating the same.
I don't want something like that.
Did I not think that thrill is
Wanting the wrong "sensation (thrill)"?

What I'll obtain is simple.
I'll crumble only a little
Balance that's being held,
Toward a "6" invisible to the eye...

Up till now and "nothing will change..."
If I feel that way, it's NG. [no good]
Instead of living recklessly,
Maybe I can have a little fun.

I can become even more upfront than now... I'm able to see reality.
I can see the things that are the same as yesterday "freshly (newly)".
Since there isn't any reason to explain it with words...
Try feeling it with your body and catching it!

Even causing disgust to authorities...
Even not saving up money...
To you who up till now
"cannot decide" "what to change", "6 (optimum)".

Being a "me" that's even more upfront than now, I can go on living.
Although I'm the "me" that's the same as yesterday, it's a completely different "everyday (world)".
Since there isn't any reason to explain it with words...
Try feeling it with your body and catching it!